IPC Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IPC Community

members of the IPC will find party related discussions here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Punisher for PP ?

+2
bulldog___2015
Punisher 1389
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Punisher for PP ? Empty Re: Punisher for PP ? Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:13 am

Mason Grey

We'll always be here if you need someone Wink Just think of it this way, he's not leaving, he'll still be here, simply not the Party President. Smile

2Punisher for PP ? Empty Re: Punisher for PP ? Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:16 am

panzer1990panzer

panzer1990panzer

always got your back bud

3Punisher for PP ? Empty Re: Punisher for PP ? Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:49 am

Maxwell Wolf

Maxwell Wolf

i got your back ,

4Punisher for PP ? Empty Re: Punisher for PP ? Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:07 pm

cyber ninja

cyber ninja
founder
founder

ok good. will you still be vp?

5Punisher for PP ? Empty Re: Punisher for PP ? Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:21 pm

Punisher 1389

Punisher 1389
founder
founder

i'm not gonna leave IPC,don't worry Wink I'm just saying that maybe i won't run for PP in the upcoming elections bud Smile

6Punisher for PP ? Empty Re: Punisher for PP ? Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:50 pm

cyber ninja

cyber ninja
founder
founder

Punisher! Please don't leave us! I know that people might not have stood up for you, but I'm sure that's mainly because the big debate was not high in the news and probably completely unseen by many of the members, or maybe they thought it was for some mu because the name the guys posted was 'IMP'. Please don't leave buddy...

7Punisher for PP ? Empty Re: Punisher for PP ? Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:34 pm

bulldog___2015

i didn't know that you were in trouble, that is way i didn't say anything but i will always support the President and if i'm one of the ones that didn't support you i am sorry

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2811493

8Punisher for PP ? Empty Punisher for PP ? Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Punisher 1389

Punisher 1389
founder
founder

I have an announcement to make - I'm on the fence about running for PP,so there is a possibility that i don't run for PP this month.

The past month was pretty successful for us, i gave my best as a PP to built this party into one of the strongest parties in eCanada. When we formed this party,and when you elected me to be your PP, i promised that i'll do everything to push this party into top 5,and to bring you congress. Done. My next goal was to push the party into top 4. Done. We adopted our manifest, and we shaped our party into what it is today,and together we accomplished so many other relevant things...
We achieved all the goals that i set,so in my opinion,my term was pretty successful.

I devoted a lot of my energy and free time,and the only reason why i may not run this month is - the lack of motivation and energy,and possibly a free time.
I was aware that this is all politics, and that we might be a target of other parties.But as you know, i was the main target. I've been bombarded with a constant negativity and hate because i was the one who built this party up. As i said,i expected that. What i didn't expect was the lack of your support, in the time when i needed it the most. Few guys supported me,and the rest were just - silent. I'm not judging anyone, it just made me think that some of them actually were not on my side. Idk,maybe i'm wrong. But that dissapointed me, because when we formed this party,i imagined it a little different - that we should be a 'democratic brotherhood'.That's why i added one particular paragraph to our manifest ''3.1.4 To take care of our own'',to stand up for our members and help them when they need our support the most.

Now,to sum things up - i am currently unsure about running for PP, and God,i'm so drunk.I love you guys, and no matter what,i'll do anything to make IPC #1. Thank you all who believed in me,and supported me.

Sincerely yours,

Emperor Pun I love you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum