IPC Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IPC Community

members of the IPC will find party related discussions here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alliances and where we stand

+5
Punisher 1389
Quimbie Muffins
ragalanow_jadon
Mann551
TheBurningMan
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alliances and where we stand Empty Alliances and where we stand Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:13 pm

TheBurningMan

TheBurningMan
founder
founder

Where do we stand? Pro-Eden,CoT ect.
Discuss

2Alliances and where we stand Empty Re: Alliances and where we stand Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:21 pm

Mann551

Mann551
founder
founder

personally, I stand at a Pro-EDEN view point, and I'm pretty sure a number of other members do as well

3Alliances and where we stand Empty Re:Alliances and where we stand Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:39 pm

TheBurningMan

TheBurningMan
founder
founder

If anyone feels different speak up here and state why please. I think you are right with everyone i think being Pro-EDEN.
I am just trying to make sure we Iron out details so we don't fumble around in game and look silly.

4Alliances and where we stand Empty Re: Alliances and where we stand Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:46 pm

Mann551

Mann551
founder
founder

I understand

5Alliances and where we stand Empty Re: Alliances and where we stand Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:56 pm

ragalanow_jadon

ragalanow_jadon
Admin

hell no I'm all about ONE... lol in complete honesty i'd love to see us move towards ASGARD but it's not going to happen so my next choice is EDEN

6Alliances and where we stand Empty Re: Alliances and where we stand Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:35 am

Quimbie Muffins

Admin

I am Pro-Eden. I am not anti-Asgard, but our traditional allies are in Eden and in two separate surveys, the eCan population has favoured Eden over any other ally. All this said, I believe we should also be pushing hard to improve eCan/eUS relations... I would go so far as to say that, that is our most pressing foreign relations issue.

7Alliances and where we stand Empty Re: Alliances and where we stand Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:47 pm

Mann551

Mann551
founder
founder

actually, I am personally fine with the current eCanada/eUS relations. As long as we each ignore each other, I'm fine. Before, we were basically dragged into every conflict along with them. That being said, I also understand why we would aim to have that type of relationship with them, as we don't have many battles in the first place. I don't know, the eUS/eCanada relations, I'm on the fence with.

8Alliances and where we stand Empty Re: Alliances and where we stand Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:11 pm

Punisher 1389

Punisher 1389
founder
founder

I'm pro-EDEN. However,regarding eCAN-eUSA relations,Mann has a good point there,but i'd have to agree with Quimbie on this one.We should push hard to improve our relations.

Last edited by Punisher 1389 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

9Alliances and where we stand Empty Re: Alliances and where we stand Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:20 am

monkmanism

monkmanism

Mann551 wrote:actually, I am personally fine with the current eCanada/eUS relations. As long as we each ignore each other, I'm fine. Before, we were basically dragged into every conflict along with them. That being said, I also understand why we would aim to have that type of relationship with them, as we don't have many battles in the first place. I don't know, the eUS/eCanada relations, I'm on the fence with.
I think that, if we got in a big enough war, that they would help us. I'm not sure with some of other allies, though.

http://screeniblog.wordpress.com

10Alliances and where we stand Empty Alliances Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:04 pm

Lapp3n

Lapp3n

Hi all

I am all pro EDEN and building stronger bonds with the Asgard alliance.
But I dont want too become some small pet for EDEN just because eCanada is a small country and all that.

With a big alliance as EDEN we can have allot of help in times of need, but we can also be the country that never gets any help because other countries always needs more help. (do get my point) Smile
With a smaller alliance as ASGARD we can all be heard and we can make a point but we are not as strong as we can be in EDEN.

So we need too know if we push for getting in too the EDEN alliance are the voice of eCanda gone be heard or is it the "old" countries that will be heard and we will just be pets.

Same question concerning the ASGARDS... Lets send some smooth talking ppl too EDEN and ASGAD and let them have a talk about our thoughts and so on.. Smile

English isn't my native language so I am sorry for typos and bad spelling.. Smile

11Alliances and where we stand Empty Re: Alliances and where we stand Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:19 pm

ragalanow_jadon

ragalanow_jadon
Admin

lapp3n hey great to see your option on forum, and another person who doesn't think I'm crazy for liking ASGARD! i agree if we get people into congress we should work on getting in contact with them leaders of asgard and I'm sure we already have good contact with EDEN, if not I'm scared for canada pirat

12Alliances and where we stand Empty Re: Alliances and where we stand Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:52 am

Lapp3n

Lapp3n

ragalanow_jadon wrote:lapp3n hey great to see your option on forum, and another person who doesn't think I'm crazy for liking ASGARD! i agree if we get people into congress we should work on getting in contact with them leaders of asgard and I'm sure we already have good contact with EDEN, if not I'm scared for canada pirat

I am pro EDEN but I am also open minded too other alliances.

If we become members of EDEN we might as well just become EDEN´s pets just because EDEN is a large alliance with many "old" countries speaking loud and high for themselves.
On the other hand EDEN has allot of power when that power is used in a united form as one unit.
I do know that in such a large gathering of countries there will always be nagging and whining because there will always be ppl that "feels" like they always fight some others wars and never gets any help in their wars.
Just look at Greece for example, how much damage drain dont you think EDEN has lost because of the war with eTurkey??

I am all pro EDEN but I also know that EDEN must become more united inside the EDEN walls, cause if they do get more united EDEN will become a dangerous alliance.

Then we have ASGARDS that is a new and small alliance but pretty strong when united.
If we join ASGARDS our voice can be heard and we can get our voice heard and there isn't so much whining and nagging due too the size of the alliance. On the other hand the ASGARD isn't as powerful ofc as EDEN if we ever need their help, but i do think they would try too help as much as they can. And this alliance might grown bigger in the future.

So each alliance has its good and bad. I think we should send in some political negotiator already and start talking with ASGARD and EDEN about it pros and cons and that we as party has thoughts about joining when we start ruling eCanada.. Gather some intel already.. Wink

13Alliances and where we stand Empty Re: Alliances and where we stand Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:42 am

mislilac

Hmm, nice topic at first..
I am not Pro-EDEN oriented because I don't fully like current situation in the country. That's because we don't have any direct war and that's the reason why life in eCanada is becoming a bit tedious.
I think we should me more active in that field.
At least we can make some friendly war with Ireland like we did for halloween.
And why I am not Pro-EDEN oriented is mainly because I don't see that Canada is conquering anything. I know that we aren't such a strong country on military point of view but still I think there is a lot weaker countries that we submit..

14Alliances and where we stand Empty Re: Alliances and where we stand Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:00 am

monkmanism

monkmanism

You could do that, but, personally, I think that how we don't have any wars makes us better than the other countries, like Macedonia, that are almost constantly in war.

http://screeniblog.wordpress.com

15Alliances and where we stand Empty Re: Alliances and where we stand Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:28 am

Lapp3n

Lapp3n

We can always look towards ASGARD alliance. I do know that ASGARD would welcome eCanada in too their alliance if eCanda would like that.
It depends on the attitude from eCanadas spokesmen in the matter ofc.

It is not a strong alliance but we might get our voices heard.
A war towards eUK would maybe then be the war we are looking for, with help from ASGARD and even eIrland if we play our cards right.

So what do we as a party stand for in the matter of alliances??
Start talking with eIrland and other countries right now and dont wait, do all this in "stealth mode" so that the other parties dont know what we are doing. Then when we put OUR CP on post we make our move and show em all that we are THE party for a long time here in eCanda.

But we must start too make our manifest to make our voices heard, make a stand, show them who we are and what we stand for!

16Alliances and where we stand Empty Re: Alliances and where we stand Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:10 am

Punisher 1389

Punisher 1389
founder
founder

Lapp3n wrote:

But we must start too make our manifest to make our voices heard, make a stand, show them who we are and what we stand for!

I think that the problem about our manifest is practically over.We got a rough sketch of our manifest thanks to Mann,and i've added some paragraphs too.Frankly,in my opinion,that manifest looks great.

As for alliances, and foreign affairs in general,i think that we need to coordinate them with our policy.We are THE Imperialists,so in accordance with our name and policy we should join the alliance which is gonna give us the most chances to expand our country.

''3.1.3.5 To work on expanding, and supporting a policy of extending our national borders whenever possible.''

17Alliances and where we stand Empty Re: Alliances and where we stand Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:32 am

mislilac

I think that being a part of EDEN is pointless..

18Alliances and where we stand Empty Re: Alliances and where we stand Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:16 am

Lapp3n

Lapp3n

mislilac wrote:I think that being a part of EDEN is pointless..

Well we must see the pros and cons with the alliances, as i wrote in some earlier memos.
Maybe we should see what the people of IPC thinks about joining ASGARD or EDEN with a poll, just too see the overall thinking in the party.

19Alliances and where we stand Empty Re: Alliances and where we stand Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:16 am

ragalanow_jadon

ragalanow_jadon
Admin

good thinking, we have to get our lottery done, then PP elections would be our next big thing but if i win PP elections (which i probably won't but oh well lol) i would be tabling this issue after manifesto and cabinet.

20Alliances and where we stand Empty Re: Alliances and where we stand Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:32 pm

Zachary Smaxi

Zachary Smaxi

If you guys are hoping to expand our influence and national borders, personally I think we should take a "No Alliance Stand." When I say this I mean that we should have alliances (obviously), but we should form our own rather then stick to a specific one and be tied down to our (their) goals.

Rather, I suggest we support and nurture small, fragile nations and resistant movements (Netherlands, Portugal, Australia, Denmark). That way it'll be cheap to help them out and we have all the benefits of loyal soldiers. It'll be easy to use those regions as operative bases to expand our nations influence as well. PTO's should also be used when necessary.

Regarding eCan-eAmer Affairs, I agree that we should push for stronger relations, but with the war against Taiwan, I feel that we could end up being dragged into unnecessary situations.

Nations I'm thinking of: Saudi Arabia, Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand, Cyprus, Portugal, Denmark, Belgium and perhaps even the Korea's. With pockets of loyalists we could use them to our advantage, helping them out but as well as helping our own objectives.

21Alliances and where we stand Empty Re: Alliances and where we stand Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:20 am

Lapp3n

Lapp3n

I have been talking with the eSwedish part of ASGARD and of the eSwedish MU´s had eCanada vs eUK as DO the whole day 1854.
I might have sent "dear brothers and sister" PM too some of the MU leaders i know for assistance but they gladly helped eCanada out as much as they could.

This can be written as a political argument in a newspaper that ASGARD has a friendly attitude towards eCanada and its citizens. And might also consider eCanada as a new part of ASGARD if eCanada is positive too that and starts too talk on a higher level with each other about this.

This is a good platform too get some discussions about eCanadas future and maybe people sees us and thinks we are a good party too bring this up as a political question.
We can also underline our work in getting "friends" too aid us in need and so on.
Use this in a newspaper and show everyone how we in IPC works for eCanada in a positive way.. santa
*Why don´t we and eIrland have an MPP btw*

It is all about politics!.. king

//Lapp3n

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum