IPC Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IPC Community

members of the IPC will find party related discussions here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

who wants to write 1?

+2
Mann551
ragalanow_jadon
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1who wants to write 1? Empty who wants to write 1? Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:37 pm

ragalanow_jadon

ragalanow_jadon
Admin

hey so I'm not a political expert, especially when it comes to political orientation and writing a manifesto, but anyone willing to take on the task here's a few general guidelines:

some experience in writing this kind of document or willing to look into how it would be written
keep in mind what we the IPC stands for already.

so this is a fairly important task, more important then our rules of conduct, but less then our policy. if a person did take it on it would be doing the party a great service and once it was finished we could post it up, discuss it, and put it through. with that and the code of conduct people would really know what there signing up for and we could write a recruiting article that would appeal to new players and intermediate players alike. we'd have to start developing a stand on things like MU funding, taxes, and foreign policy before we could entice veteran players over i believe.

any who this section is for discussing what should be on our manifesto and who should write it

2who wants to write 1? Empty Re: who wants to write 1? Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Mann551

Mann551
founder
founder

To help whomever writes it, you could take on the formatting, and maybe even some of the ideas from either:
http://xfer.ndp.ca/2012/constitution/2011-11-CONSTITUTION-ENG.pdf
www.conservative.ca/media/2012/06/Sept2011-Constitution-E.pdf

3who wants to write 1? Empty Re: who wants to write 1? Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:46 pm

Mann551

Mann551
founder
founder

The Imperial Party of Canada - Manifesto

1. Name
1.1 The Imperial Party of Canada, abbrv. IPC

2. Principles
2.1 The Imperial Party of Canada is founded on and will be guided in its policy formation by the following principles
2.1.1 A belief in the balance between the fiscal responsibility and the transparency of the eCanadian government, and its actions.
2.1.2 The Imperial Party of Canada will operate in a manner that is accountable and responsive to its members.
2.1.3 A belief in the equality of all eCanadians, no matter your political position, ranging from national government, to MU’s, to political party’s
2.1.4 A belief in the free election of candidates in any election almost all of the time, with the only exception being when a Political Takeover threat is present.
2.1.5 A belief that purposely stealing members from other party’s is wrong
2.1.6 A belief that the buying/selling of votes for any election is wrong

3. Objectives
3.1 The Imperial Party of Canada has the following objectives
3.1.1 To have full representation of interests and views of its members
3.1.2 A constant communication between members and government to ensure accountability and transparency.
3.1.3 To shake up the political scene in eCanada in the following ways
3.1.3.1 To let new voices into congress
3.1.3.2 To allow new ideas to circulate
3.1.3.3 To set eCanada on a sustainable and sensible path
3.1.3.4 To pressure the government of eCanada to be completely transparent

To see a non-messy looking set of this, please click here

4who wants to write 1? Empty Re: who wants to write 1? Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:54 am

Lapp3n

Lapp3n

Very nice template Mann551, with that one we can make a good a nice manifesto.

I think that the first elected PP should write the manifesto or delegate it too someone that is eager too write it.
Then i think we should have some sort of hallmark on the manifesto by putting down the names of every elected PP and year.

Just a short example:

The Imperial Party of Canada - Manifesto

1. Name

2. Principles
2.1 The Imperial Party of Canada is founded on and will be guided in its policy formation by the following principles - The year of 1846
2.1.1 A belief in the balance between the fiscal responsibility and the transparency of the eCanadian government, and its actions - The year of 1846
2.1.2 2.1.2 The Imperial Party of Canada will operate in a manner that is accountable and responsive to its members - The year of 1876 <--------------- Notice the year

PP through the years
In the year of 1846 PP bla bla was elected
In the year of 1876 PP bla bla was elected

In that way we can follow how the party evolve through different PP and over time. (just a thought)

5who wants to write 1? Empty Re: who wants to write 1? Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:24 am

Mann551

Mann551
founder
founder

That is an interesting idea, I like it

6who wants to write 1? Empty Re: who wants to write 1? Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:29 pm

Funky_Hum24n

Mann551 wrote:The Imperial Party of Canada - Manifesto

1. Name

2. Principles
2.1 The Imperial Party of Canada is founded on and will be guided in its policy formation by the following principles
2.1.1 A belief in the balance between the fiscal responsibility and the transparency of the eCanadian government, and its actions.
2.1.2 The Imperial Party of Canada will operate in a manner that is accountable and responsive to its members.
2.1.3 A belief in the equality of all eCanadians, no matter your political position, ranging from national government, to MU’s, to political party’s
2.1.4 A belief in the free election of candidates in any election almost all of the time, with the only exception being when a Political Takeover threat is present.
2.1.5 A belief that purposely stealing members from other party’s is wrong
2.1.6 A belief that the buying/selling of votes for any election is wrong

3. Objectives
3.1.2 A constant communication between members and government to ensure accountability and transparency.

To see a non-messy looking set of this, please

This makes you different, how?

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1401871

7who wants to write 1? Empty Re: who wants to write 1? Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:12 pm

Punisher 1389

Punisher 1389
founder
founder

Mann551 wrote:The Imperial Party of Canada - Manifesto

3. Objectives

I'd like to add:

3.1.3.5 To work on expanding, and supporting a policy of extending our national borders whenever possible.

3.1.4 To take care of our own. As a party we will stand up for our members and help to support and further the goals and interests of our members.We will stand up for each other when anyone try to bash our goals and ideas without regard to their merit. We will be a united front and support to our members in the eye of public scrutiny.

The goals of our party are simple ones and can be achieved through party unity and consolidated effort from party members.

8who wants to write 1? Empty Re: who wants to write 1? Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:03 am

Lapp3n

Lapp3n

My thoughts of manifestos, laws and other public guidelines is that they cant be written in a way so that people can Interpret the "message" differently.
It must be written in a way so that whom ever reads it understands and Interpret the written part the same way.

For example: This sentence 3.1.3.3 To set eCanada on a sustainable and sensible path can be interpreted differently just because i dont know what the writter thinks is a sustainable and sensible path! And it means differently too different people.

Just a thought from my side.

9who wants to write 1? Empty Re: who wants to write 1? Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:26 pm

bulldog___2015

i'm new to this party so i'm just going to jump in this

when writing something like this we need to be direct and to the point, we should state things so a 5 years old can understand

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2811493

10who wants to write 1? Empty Re: who wants to write 1? Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:04 am

Punisher 1389

Punisher 1389
founder
founder

Lapp3n wrote:My thoughts of manifestos, laws and other public guidelines is that they cant be written in a way so that people can Interpret the "message" differently.
It must be written in a way so that whom ever reads it understands and Interpret the written part the same way.

For example: This sentence 3.1.3.3 To set eCanada on a sustainable and sensible path can be interpreted differently just because i dont know what the writter thinks is a sustainable and sensible path! And it means differently too different people.

Just a thought from my side.

How about this: 3.1.3.3 To set us on a sustainable and sensible path that leads eCanada into becoming an empire. Thoughts?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum