IPC Community

members of the IPC will find party related discussions here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recruiting

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Recruiting on Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:59 pm

Mann551

founder
founder
I sent you a friend request, and a message, so you'll be able to find me quickly

View user profile

27 Re: Recruiting on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:08 pm

This game is really good! I think that I'm hooked!

View user profile http://screeniblog.wordpress.com

28 Re: Recruiting on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:14 pm

My first day and I'm already a level 18! I'm joining this party!

29 Re: Recruiting on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:21 pm

monkmanism wrote:My first day and I'm already a level 18! I'm joining this party!

welcome aboard! Smile

View user profile

30 Re: Recruiting on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:24 pm

Mann551

founder
founder
sweet. some of my estimations aren't very good I guess

View user profile

31 Re: Recruiting on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:33 pm

Thanks guys! This seems like an awesome game and you guys seem like awesome people!

32 Re: Recruiting on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:37 pm

hey glad you found this forum then Smile ya i'll send a friend request as well and feel free to message me, also if you feel you have some input you'd like to contribute to the party feel free to state your opinion.

View user profile

33 Re: Recruiting on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Why don't you start a newsletter? I think that you can do that and it might put more members in the party.

This is a logo that I made for it! Laughing

34 Re: Recruiting on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:09 pm

Mann551

founder
founder
We could make a newsletter, but what would we put into it?

View user profile

35 Re: Recruiting on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:07 pm

ya a newsletter would be a great idea, it's say's your a screen writer maybe we could help you with the game mechanics and you could start up this newsletter? it cost 2 gold and you find the make a newspaper in your profile (which you get to by click your name right beside your avatar) pirat

View user profile

36 Re: Recruiting on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:52 am

So, back to recruiting, I've got an idea of how to get people to join, this is just an outline, you don't need to use it:

1. Message them about the party
2. Add them to your friends list
3. If they are under level 15 sponsor them a little (give 'em 100-600 cad)
4. Have a good conversation with them
5. Debate some of his/her ideas with the party's standards
6. If they still haven't joined, flash mob! Get like 10 other people to message him/her and give him some gifts! They are surely gonna join then!

BUT! Be warned, do not try this to someone who has a party that they are in! For that, use this method:

1. Ask them about how many friends(that they are in constant conversation with) they have in the party(if the number is over 2 give up here)
2. Debate party standards
3. Add to friends list
4. Debate their ideas to party standards of each party
5. FLASH MOB!

So, that's my idea of how to get them to join. DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO! Any suggestions?

View user profile

37 Re: Recruiting on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:03 am

I will start the newsletter. But is the logo any good? Also, I don't have any gold to start it.

38 Re: Recruiting on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:29 am

I can't start it until around 8 o'clock, but I will start it sometime, either today or tomorrow.

39 Re: Recruiting on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:19 pm

Mann551

founder
founder
sounds good monk. The logo is decent, I just found that it seemed a little pixel-like. But I would be okay with that anyhow

View user profile

40 Re: Recruiting on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:00 pm

cyber ninja wrote:So, back to recruiting, I've got an idea of how to get people to join, this is just an outline, you don't need to use it:

1. Message them about the party
2. Add them to your friends list
3. If they are under level 15 sponsor them a little (give 'em 100-600 cad)
4. Have a good conversation with them
5. Debate some of his/her ideas with the party's standards
6. If they still haven't joined, flash mob! Get like 10 other people to message him/her and give him some gifts! They are surely gonna join then!

BUT! Be warned, do not try this to someone who has a party that they are in! For that, use this method:

1. Ask them about how many friends(that they are in constant conversation with) they have in the party(if the number is over 2 give up here)
2. Debate party standards
3. Add to friends list
4. Debate their ideas to party standards of each party
5. FLASH MOB!

So, that's my idea of how to get them to join. DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO! Any suggestions?

^this is an awesome recruitment guide.Thanks cyber ninja!

View user profile

41 Re: Recruiting on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:38 pm

I got cire605 to join erepublik and he loves it, he said he's gonna join the IPC imperial party of canada as soon as he gets to the level

View user profile

42 ME Cire605 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:43 pm

Im here

View user profile

43 Re: Recruiting on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:57 pm

hey good stuff cyber ninja, my personal opinion is it's a little over board with the CAD and gift's thats what sons of anarchy do to bribe members into there party. i'd rather have interested dedicated members the ones we've bought. but other then that i'd agree

View user profile

44 Re: Recruiting on Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:03 pm

and welcome cire!

View user profile

45 Re: Recruiting on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:46 pm

How will I start the newsletter if I don't have any gold?

46 Re: Recruiting on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Mann551

founder
founder
work and train everyday, until you get a medal. Most of us don't have any gold to spare, and when we do, we are usually saving it up for something that is very costly. Although there may be someone out there who has extra gold

View user profile

47 Re: Recruiting on Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:18 am

monkmanism wrote:How will I start the newsletter if I don't have any gold?

How much is needed too start a newspaper??

View user profile

48 Re: Recruiting on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:22 pm

You know, I have a newspaper not being used, I could chane the name, get rid of the old posts, and use it for this if you'd like?

I've been thinking too. We should have a survey to go out to all our members about awesome unknown stuff to see what type of people would come to IPC. Then make a survey in the news with similars stuff so people can learn good times and stuff to join our party.

View user profile

49 Re: Recruiting on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:05 am

So we've been sitting around at 53 members for a few days and I don't like it, I think we need to take on the task of a "flash mob"! We start by telling people about how we joined, then we tell them about what we've been able to accomplish in the party, then ask them to join. Give them a link to our party and code of conduct. Whatcha guys think?

View user profile

50 Re: Recruiting on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:39 am

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum