IPC Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IPC Community

members of the IPC will find party related discussions here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cyber Ninja for Party President

+2
Mason Grey
cyber ninja
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Cyber Ninja for Party President - Page 2 Empty Re: Cyber Ninja for Party President Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:10 am

cyber ninja

cyber ninja
founder
founder

Well I'll be calling the shots for the party. I think Punisher said he was gonna start the MU. I'm calling the shots on everything else since Punisher probably isn't running :'( So here's my game plan in the case that I win the elections:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HlLTMX1piqQdjZr9n6KEHeum_ZxYDHWGMz4Q4ioBQ80/edit

27Cyber Ninja for Party President - Page 2 Empty Re: Cyber Ninja for Party President Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:56 am

Mason Grey

cyber ninja wrote:Well I guess it kind of depends on what punisher wants to do. He's really the one who's in charge of it. I'm just saying that I support the idea.

If ever you get elected as PP it won't exactly be "what Punisher wants" all the time. You'll start calling the shots. But Punisher was against the MU idea at first, I believe.

But anyway, goodluck.

28Cyber Ninja for Party President - Page 2 Empty Re: Cyber Ninja for Party President Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:30 am

cyber ninja

cyber ninja
founder
founder

Well I guess it kind of depends on what punisher wants to do. He's really the one who's in charge of it. I'm just saying that I support the idea.

29Cyber Ninja for Party President - Page 2 Empty Re: Cyber Ninja for Party President Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:20 am

panzer1990panzer

panzer1990panzer

I think if you want to make one go ahead and I will support that venture and promote it in media and otherwise but I don't really wanna join as I'm mostly self sufficient.

30Cyber Ninja for Party President - Page 2 Empty Re: Cyber Ninja for Party President Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:25 pm

bulldog___2015

i agree with cyber, i think a MU would show that we are growing and would bring new player into are party, even if we can't produce that much we can always grow and it would be a good project to work on

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2811493

31Cyber Ninja for Party President - Page 2 Empty Re: Cyber Ninja for Party President Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:06 pm

Punisher 1389

Punisher 1389
founder
founder

Good luck buddy! I really wish you the best of luck in the upcoming elections.

32Cyber Ninja for Party President - Page 2 Empty Re: Cyber Ninja for Party President Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:21 am

cyber ninja

cyber ninja
founder
founder

Well the thing is mason, it is possible and I believe that 2 Q7s and a better rep in ecanada is going to be our way of showing growth and prosperity (that's what the leaf foot on the avatar thing represented) I think it will show how we aren't just politics. How we plan to grow as a whole is represented fully this way plus we have military opinions in our party so it might be a useful idea.

33Cyber Ninja for Party President - Page 2 Empty Re: Cyber Ninja for Party President Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:01 am

Mason Grey

I really believe that the Party MU would be rather useless. We wouldn't need any to be honest. We aren't that big yet and spending 40-50 gold on a group isn't that well. It just gives you a title in your page but it's nothing but that. :\ Maybe if we get more facilities it would be one to look at. But now we can't give more than 2 Q7 a day which is quite low.

34Cyber Ninja for Party President - Page 2 Empty Cyber Ninja for Party President Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:44 am

cyber ninja

cyber ninja
founder
founder

In no way do I mean to bring Punisher down in the next election. And in all ways I will support Punisher in whatever he wants to do in the next election. But as you can probably tell by the title I plan to build towards a seat at party president. So here's my platform, and good luck to pun Wink

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WbMBOKl-a47txA_brzV7HsNmOZqYGSxuG4a_b5upO9g/edit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum